Integrating with PagerDuty
Dead Man's Snitch will create PagerDuty incidents when a Snitch goes missing. Pausing a Snitch will automatically acknowledge the incident. The incident will become resolved when the Snitch starts reporting again.
Integrating with PagerDuty is easy and should take less than a minute.
- Click on Integrations from the navigation bar
- Click on the Add button for PagerDuty
- You will be taken to pagerduty.com where you will be asked to authorize Dead Man's Snitch for your PagerDuty account.
- Lastly, create a new service for Dead Man’s Snitch and you’re good to go.
- That's it! Dead Man’s Snitch will now create and manage incidents when your Snitches go missing.